Senin, 18 Juni 2012

Describing My Friends

I used to experience my life by spending time with people I don’t usually spend time with. But nowadays, I'd really like to spend time with some friends that will always give me an opportunity to ask and discuss something in depth. In my opinion, they are more intellegent than me, so I can seek a diversity of ideas. If I don't understand what they're saying, they will use simpler language to talk with me. I'm growing up with them.

@ginasonya
Full of energy. Talkative. Justin Bieber fanatic. We're friends because we're different and we respect each others differences. I mean, imagine. Having the opposite person exactly like you. You wouldn't have anything to talk about. How boring.

@YOan_handoKO
So skilled in football. Never takes a back step even when I do something wrong. He openly criticizes it. I've learned from him how to love a girl. Walks so fast. We argue, debate, but never in a hateful way.

@yemimakasih
Laughs so loud. Funny. Enjoys telling or playing jokes. Good planner. Quick learner. She knows what is important for her friend.

@verasusantiP
I can't describe how kind she was. Constantly uses her hands when she speaks. Would like to spend too much on others and not enough on herself (but this is really changing).

@romastamanurung
Very good in cooking. Often helped me solving every problems. Good motivator. Never let someone tell me that I can't do something.

@hildasibarani
Has a great sense of style. Feminine. Caring. Open minded and very trustworthy which is very rare in people.

4 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. Wuiiiii....yang anak Farmasi...lancar kali ya bang Inggrisnya...

    BalasHapus
  4. bah ai dia do Dicky, alai saonari zamannya internet, zamannya google translate, i do ate?

    BalasHapus